RESIDENTIAL MOVERS SINGAPORE
Moving house can be a very stressful and tiresome thign to do. It doesn't matter whether you're shifting 10 blocks or 10 kilometers, the hassle of packing everything up and unpacking it again is a task that daunts us all. The Apex Movers team is deticated to taking away the stress in the moving. With their expertise, they handle everything from packaging, diposal, cleaning, transportation, storage and unpacking to ensure your moving experience is as care-free and enjoyable as possible
House Movers Singapore
Are you an expat staying in Singapore and trying to find an experienced, affordable and professional house mover? We can understand that it is not easy to do so, even though there are so many movers operating in Singapore. Below are some tips for you to take note if you intend to move your house soon.
Establish your Plan
As the saying goes, "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail". Moving your house or office should be easy and effortless. Most importantly, it should not burn a big hole in your pocket. Before the actual big day (house moving day), it is of utmost importance to plan out your moving schedule. Put it into writing: the days that you need to spend to pack your things. By writing down your plan, it actually helps you to conceptualize your moving schedule and sequence. You can also 'mentally' move your stuff into different categories. Example: It is good to pack all your cables and electronic stuff into 1 box so that it is easy for you to find it later, when you start to unpack at your new house.
Sequence and Schedule
As early as 6 months before your actual house moving day, it will be good to plan out what you're going to do over the next 180 days. Though it may seem too early to start planning and doing the mundane things, it never hurts to start early. Below are some pointers that you may want to take reference from.
- Research and find a good moving company in Singapore. Google and Yahoo are probably the 2 search engines you can use in Singapore. They'll probably give you the most accurate results.
- You can also go to Facebook to ask your friends and relatives if they can offer you any advice or any mover company contacts. Recommendations always work.
- Let your family and friends/employees know that you are moving house. How? You can either do it electronically via a Facebook status update or you can email to them or stick little messages (stick on pad) on their desks. By letting them know in advance that you're moving, you're informing them early that the next few months would not be easy for you. They'll probably be a little more forgiving.
- Create a list of tasks that needs to be done before the actual moving day. Example: Buy masking tapes, boxes, and other necessary items
- Discard items that are no longer in use/not necessary. Example: That swanky "Bon Jovi" CD might be a collector's edition, but you already have all the songs on soft copy mp3s. Probably wise to discard them to save you the hassle of packing and unpacking.
- Call up a house movers company in Singapore and talk to them. Get their advice and see whether you can work with that particular company.
- Start packing! The earlier you start, the earlier you end your packing!
You're all set for the move. What next?!
As a professional mover in Singapore, Apex Movers always try to give our customers the best advice we can accord them. If your house moving date is coming near and you're all ready, below are a list of checklist just to be sure that everything is done up properly.
- Clutter? Throw it. Do not hesitate to dump it if you're 50-50 on an item. If it's important, you would have got it properly wrapped and ready to move. If not, its probably an item that is not so important.
- Update your Social Platform! Its good to update your friends and relatives who may or may not be in Singapore. Go to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to update them!
- Buy a good security system for your new house or office. Doesn't hurt to have state of the art CCTVs or anti-burglar system in place.
- Finalise the quotation of the house movers company that quoted you. Remember, if the quote is not attractive, there are many other movers in Singapore that can help you with your move. Always seek different opinions.
- Remember to make copies of your important keys and keep them safely with your family or close friends if necessary. One of the most irritating issues when moving house is to find out that you do not have the key to open your lock when you're at the new house.
A few days before the move, label properly all the different boxes and you're ready to go! Let your professional house movers handle the work for you.
About Apex Movers
Apex Movers is a professional house movers in Singapore. We strive to provide high quality moving service, at a fraction of the price of our competitors. We provide different sort of moving services such as house moving, office moving, packing services, industrial moving and etc. We have earned a good name for ourselves over the years and the confidence and love given to us by our customers put us as one of the top movers in Singapore. Come to us if you need help to move your house or office. We understand it is not easy, especially if the move is 1 of your first few. Many of our customers are satisfied with our house movers service and we're quite sure you will be too. Email us now!